MHT CET Result 2020 is expected to be released in the month On or before June 3, 2020, by the Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra. The MHT CET Result 2020 result will be released at the official website mahacet.org. Candidates log in to the official website and enter your valid Roll Number or Application Number and password and see the MHT CET Result 2020.
MHT CET Result 2020 declared a form of the scorecard with details such as sectional score, the aggregate score, & qualification status. MHT CET Scorecard 2020 is valid for one the only year. The scorecard will be required at the time of the MHT CET 2020 counseling process. Candidates will be scoring equal marks to or above the merit list are eligible to take admission to many engineering colleges in Maharashtra. the MHT CET passed student can apply for only Maharashtra college.
The Student’s merit list is prepared based on the obtained marks by the candidates in the MHT CET exam. All the candidates are required to check their results only online.
MHT CET 2020 Result Highlights
Important points for MHT CET Result 2020:
|Examination Date||April 13 – 17, 2020|
April 20 – 23, 2020
|MHT CET Result 2020 Announcement||The first week of June 2020|
|Release of MHT CET Merit List||June 2020|
|Minimum qualifying marks||50% in MHT CET|
|Competent Authority||Commissioner of State CET Cell|
How to Check MHT CET 2020 Result?
Candidates can check MHT CET results in 2020 easily on the official website of Maharashtra CET 2020. Very simple steps to check your MHT CET 2020 result.
STEP FOR CHECK MHT CET RESULT 2020 :
- Go to the MHT CET official website.
- Enter your application number or registration number and password or date of birth.
- Solve the captcha shown there.
- Press on “Submit/login” Button.
- Your result will display on your screen.
- Check your result and download the mark sheet/rank card/scorecard now.
- Take a printout of the result for further use for future reference.
Score Card ( MHT CET 2020 )
MHT CET 2020 Scorecard must be printed and brought at the counseling time. The scorecard can be downloaded from the website once the result is declared. Scorecard will contain details of the secured marks by the candidate. The important details of MHT CET 2020 Scorecard:
- Name of the candidate
- Reservation Category
- Paper-wise score
- Total aggregate score
- Rank obtained
- Qualification status
MHT CET Result | Details Mentioned
The MHT CET Result 2020 will decide the eligibility for the MHT CET Counselling. Those candidates will have to clear the minimum cutoff marks to attend the further counseling process. Some details which will be provided through the MHT CET Result 2020 :
- MHT CET Roll Number
- Application Number
- Specified Reservation
- Candidate’s Full Name
- Father’s/ Husband’s Name
- Last Name
- Mother’s Full Name
- Subject- Wise marks obtained
- Subject- wise maximum marks
- Total Score in PCB
- Total Score in PCM
- Date of the result
- Your IP Address
How to Calculate the MHT CET 2020 Score?
- Mathematics section will carry 2 questions for every answer whereas the other sections will such as physics, chemistry, botany, and zoology carry only one mark per question.
- No negative marking will be deducted for incorrect attempts.
MHT CET Score = number of correct attempts X marks allocated each question
MHT CET scores It is very easy to calculate. you just need to know the total number of correct answers marked by you in the exam. The formula to calculate the score is given below:
MHT CET 2020 Score = (Total Correct Answers in Maths * 2) or (Total Correct Answers in Biology * 1) + (Total Correct Answers in Physics and Chemistry * 1)
|Subject||No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
MHT CET 2020 Merit List
MHT CET 2020 Merit List will be released in July 2020 on the basis of the rank the candidates have you secured in the exam. Your score obtained by the candidate in MHT CET will form the basis for the formation of the merit list in mht cet. The merit list publishes in ascending order.
- On top, the name of the students who have appeared for the exam and have secured the highest marks will be mentioned.
- On the bottom will mention the name of those who you secure the lowest marks in MHT CET.
- Candidates invited to attend MHT CET counseling according to the merit list obtained by them.
In the case, two or more applicants get equal marks in total, a tie-breaking practice will be followed. Preference will be given in the following orders
- Lowest incorrect attempts in Chemistry, Biology/Mathematics, and Physics.
- Lowest incorrect marks in Biology/ Mathematics will be given preference.
- Lowest incorrect attempts in Chemistry will be given the preference.
- The highest marks in class 12 will be given preference.
- Older in age will be given preference.
MHT CET Cut off 2020
After the announcement of MHT CET Results 2020, qualified and eligible candidates can register online for the counseling and seat allotment process. Cut-off marks & ranks are the basis for the admission of students in participating in colleges. check the expected MHT CET 2020 cut off following
|Institute Name||Branch||Cut off 2020|
|Mumbai: Institute of Chemical Technology||Dyestuff Technology||3420- 5600|
|Mumbai: Sardar Patel Institute of Technology||Electronics Engineering||1793-2019|
|Mumbai: KJ Somaiya College of Engineering||Electronics Engineering||1195-1545|
|Mumbai: Dwarkadas J Sanghvi College of Engineering||Bio-Medical Engineering||9000-1045|
|Pune: Pune Institute of Computer Technology||Electronics, and Telecommunication Engg.||4656-1794|
|Mumbai: Thadomal Shahani Engineering College||Bio-Medical Engineering||1234-3698|
|Pune: Maharashtra Institute of Technology||Polymer Engineering||1996-6980|
|Mumbai: KJ Somaiya Institute of Engineering and Information Technology||Electronics Engineering||1124-1454|
|Navi Mumbai: Fr. C Rodrigues Institute of Technology||Information Technology||3576-5879|
|Pune: Vishwakarma Institute of Technology||Industrial Engineering||9068 – 3087|
MHT CET 2020 Answer Keys :
MHT CET 2020 official Answer Keys will be released in May 2020. From the answer keys, candidates can make an estimate of the score they have secured or the may secure. They can compare the responses marked by them with the answer published in the official answer key for Mht cet.
|Online Answer Keys||May 2020|
|submission of objections on Question Paper or Answer key||May 2020|
|Scanned OMR Answer Sheets||May 2020|
Download MHT CET Answer Key
- Visit the official website of mht cet.
- Click on the ‘MHT CET 2020 Result’.
- take you to a new tab/page where an option will be displayed to choose between answer key and MHT CET 2020 Scorecard.
- Click on the new tab that reads ‘MHT CET 2020 Answer Key’.
- Select the course for which you have appeared.
- There are 4 answer keys under each course. Select the paper code/set for which you have appeared, for example, A, B, C & D.
- Open the answer key and then top left corner look for the tab that reads download.
- Click on the “Download”.
Using Answer Keys for Calculating Score
- Open the answer key downloaded to your system or pc /mobile.
- Take them along the carbon copy created, at the time of answering the questions. Place them next to each other.
- Compare the bubbles you marked to the question number, with the bubble marked in the answer key.
- Check the number of correct attempts answer by counting the number of correctly printed bubbles in the answer key.
- Multiply(x) the correct attempts with one (1). The score obtained by you in MHT CET 2020.
Challenging of Answer Keys
Method for Online submission of objections on Question Paper or Answer Key: Candidates are required to submit the objections on Question Paper or Answer key through login. Objections received only through the online system shall only be considered & objections received by Post/Courier/by hand or email/ any other mode shall not be considered.
How to Verify Marks in MHT CET 2020?
the simple procedure for verifying marks in MHT CET 2020.
- Write an application to the Divisional authority, within 4 days of MHT CET result 2020.
- The application format can be noted from the official website MHT CET.
- Put the application in an unstamped self-addressed envelope.
- A bank draft of 1000Rs has to be submitted along with the application in name of “Director of Education and Research, Mumbai”.
- The candidate will receive a photocopy of the answer key along with a copy of the answer sheet filled by him/her in MHT CET 2020.
MHT CET 2019 Toppers with 100 Percentile
|Aadarsh Mukund Abhange||PCM||SC|
|Vinayak Mukund Godbole||PCB||Open|
MHT CET 2019 Toppers: PCM Group
|Topper Name||Category||Percentile Score|
|Aman Jitendra Patil||Open||99.9981815|
|Mughda Mahesh Pokhrankar||Open||99.9985516|
|Adarsh Mukund Abhange||Reserved||100.0000000|
|Gitanjali Shahji Warangule||Reserved||99.9913096|
MHT CET 2019 Toppers: PCB Group
|Topper Name||Category||Percentile Score|
|Vinayak Mukund Godbole||Open||100.000000|
|Rucha Omprakash Palkritwar||Open||99.9985776|
|Abhishek Somnath Gholap||Reserved||99.9978651|
|Gitanjali Shahji Warangule||Reserved||99.9996443|
MHT CET 2018 Toppers
|Abhang Aditya Subhash||PCM (reserved)||1||195|
|Rathi Khushal Vinod||PCM||2||191|
|Ameya Dileep Zarkar||PCM||2||191|
|Vakharia Priyesh Rajesh||PCM||2||191|
|Gandhi Mona Bhupendra||PCM||Topper among girls||189|
|Kadam Abhijit Udhavrao||PCB||1||188|
|Mokashi Jhanvi Yogesh||PCB||Topper among girls||183|
|Prashant Vayal||PCB (reserved)||172|
Read more article in this site: Click Here